2020 Honda CR-V in Conyers, GA
Sleek, rugged, and roomy for passengers and cargo alike, the 2020 CR-V is a crowd-pleaser to say the least. Powered by a four-cylinder turbocharged 1.5-liter engine, the 2020 CR-V is equally capable carving through city streets as it is winding up mountain roads. The CR-V is also outfitted with some of the latest technology on the market, like wireless phone charging and theHonda Sensing® Suite, allowing drivers the opportunity to experience total peace of mind on the road. Whether you’re spending a relaxing day at Arabia Mountain or skipping town to Atlanta for a weekend getaway, the CR-V can handle it all and then some with ease.
Stop by and test the 2020 CR-V for yourself at Honda Conyers, the premier Honda dealership in the greater Atlanta area.
- Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Driver Information Interface
- Honda Sensing® Suite
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Real Time AWD™
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integrations
Compare 2020 CR-V Trims
LX Starting at $25,050*
- 1.5 liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Available Real Time AWD™ with Intelligent Control System™
- 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Adjustable cargo floor height
- Auto high beam
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
- Seven-inch Display Audio System with HondaLink™ Next Generation
- Easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback
- ECON mode button
- HandsFreeLink™ Bluetooth® wireless mobile phone interface
- Heated front seats
- Hill Start Assist
- HondaLink™ Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- Honda Sensing™ Technologies
- LED daytime running lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Projector-beam halogen headlights with auto on/off
- Proximity key entry system with push-button start
- Remote engine start
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) with Traction Control
EX Starting at $27,560*
- Adds to or replaces LX features
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Blind spot system
- Heated front seats
- Fog lamps
- Integrated turn signal monitors
- Heated power side mirrors
- Remote engine start
- Keyless ignition
EX-L Starting at $30,050*
- Adds to or replaces EX features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Driver’s seat position memory
- Heated rear seats (outboard positions only)
- Perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
Touring Starting at $33,250*
- Adds to or replaces EX-L features
- Seven-inch display audio system with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and Voice Recognition
- Premium audio system with MP3/ Windows Media® Audio playback capability and nine speakers including subwoofer
- 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Ambient lighting (front door handles)
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) system with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor system
- Hands-free access power tailgate with programmable height
- LED fog lights
- LED headlights (High and low beam) with auto on/off
- Panoramic moonroof
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Wireless charging
Black Edition Starting at $42,890*
- Adds to or replaces Touring features
- Black Edition 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Black Edition floor mats
- Black woodgrain instrument panel trim finish
- Black Edition perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces
Upgrade to a 2020 CR-V
Quick, comfortable, roomy, and relentless, the 2020 CR-V sets a new bar for small SUVs. If you are interested in test driving, leasing, or purchasing the 2020 CR-V, look no further than Honda Conyers at 1860 Highway 20 SE, Conyers, GA 30013. Honda Conyers customers are always covered after they leave the lot. When your 2020 CR-V is in need of service or repairs, our top-tier team of highly trained technicians is ready to help you out. From routine oil and filter changes to more complex mechanical repairs, our team is here to ensure that you always have access to reliable transportation. We proudly serve customers throughout Conyers, Atlanta, Covington, and Monroe, Georgia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will the 2020 CR-V be available?
A: Right now! The 2020 CR-V was released on November 5, 2019.
Q: Did Honda redesign the CR-V for 2020?
A: Yes. The most significant changes drivers will notice are improved gas mileage, a new suite of standard safety technology and a more satisfying powertrain. 2020 is also the first year buyers have the option to purchase the CR-V Hybrid.
Q: What are the color options for the 2020 CR-V?
A: The 2020 CR-V offers eight exterior color options: Sonic Gray Pearl, Aegean Blue Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Obsidian Blue Pearl, Platinum White Pearl and Radiant Red Metallic.
From The Experts
“The Honda CR-V is a very appealing small SUV. It has exceptional storage space and functionality, plenty of features, a comfortable ride and enjoyable performance. Even better, all of that comes at a competitive price for the class.”
“The CR-V offers a ton of interior room, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, yet its price remains well within most budgets, and its reliability and resale figures are the envy of the industry.”
“The 2020 model sports revised front and rear fascias that help it to look more rugged and athletic.”
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
^Options listed are based on the CR-V Black Edition model.